3+ Stars Rating
Recommended for cats and dogs
The modern design of the Pioneer Ceramic Pet Fountain fits in any home and it has a capacity of 128 oz. water. Purchasing this unit will be a smart solution to encourage your pet to drink healthy amounts of water every day. By enticing your pets to drink more water you can prevent serious diseases caused by dehydration.
The quiet operating submersible pump won’t scare of small cats, but I recommend this fountain for bigger sized dogs as well, because it has a comfortably big water surface and you won’t need to refill it every day. The size of the bowl can easily hold enough water for more than one cat or dog for days.
The elegant and unique design made of durable ceramic makes the cleaning of the fountain extremely easy. The main parts of the unit are 100% dishwasher-safe and the premium replaceable charcoal filter will prevent bacteria from growing between cleanings.
It’s also available in white.
- Circulated fresh water is naturally enticing your pet
- Premium replaceable charcoal filters for clean and purified drinking water
- Huge bowl with big drinking area
- Made of durable black ceramic
- 128 oz capacity (3.78L)
- 100% dishwasher-safe (excluding pump)
- Modern and elegant design that fits in any home interior
- Filters continuously purify the circulated water for maximum cleanliness
- Safe, low-voltage power system.
- Patent pending design
- 6’(1.82m) long power cord
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 12 x 5.5 inches
- Product Weight: 6.8 pounds
- Durable Ceramic material (easy to clean and prevents bacterial growth)
- Two big drinking area with a huge bowl
- Easy to setup
- Easy to maintain
- Big capacity; 128 oz. (3.78L)
- Aerates the water surface
- Elegant and modern design
- Easy to clean
- Replaceable pump with ultra-quiet operation
- Ideal for sensitive pets that have an allergy for plastic
- Patent pending design holds filter and electric pump
- Easy to refill
- Won’t tip over easily
- Heavy and big design
- Ceramic can be fragile compared to stainless steel fountains
- The submersible pump is relatively small
Tips if you choose this item
- Make sure that the water level doesn’t get tool low.
Operating the unit with low water level can damage the motor.
- Don’t let it run without the replaceable filters, hair and debris can get the pump clogged.
- To prevent hard-water buildup and to save filters, fill the bowl with filtered water.
- When cleaning, use an old toothbrush or a sponge to gently scrub the smaller parts.
- Clean the unit thoroughly often to reduce moss and bacterial formation in the fountain.
- Try to find the perfect place for the unit, keep in mind that this is a relatively big drinking fountain.
I can recommend the Pioneer ceramic pet fountain especially for multiple-pets households, the big capacity provides fresh and continuously circulated drinking water for several pets. The filtered moving water will entice your pets to drink more and can keep the cool water fresh and clean for days. The sliding water system continuously circulates the water without loud splashing noises. While the ultra-quiet submersible pump purify the water from any debris or contamination. If you are looking for a massive, easy-to-clean and easy-to-maintain fountain with big capacity then this is the right choice for you and for your pets.