4 Stars Rating
Recommended for cats and dogs
The Big Max Stainless Steel fountain by Pioneer Pet encourages your animals to drink more water because they are attracted to running water. The unit has a submersible pump that continuously circulates the purified water, filtered by replaceable charcoal filters. This system can keep the water clean and fresh for days and it can provide enough water to multiple pets. The fountain made of high grade stainless steel that makes the cleaning easy, extend the longevity of the product and prevents bacteria growth.
The modern design fits in any home and it has a capacity of 128 oz. water. The size of the bowl can easily provide enough water for more than one cat or dog for days. The quiet operation submersible pump won’t scare of small cats, but I can safely recommend this fountain for bigger dogs as well, because it has a comfortably big drinking area and you won’t need to refill it on a daily basis.
The replaceable charcoal filter absorb the contaminants and the debris out of the water before they reach the pump. Replacing the filter and cleaning the unit is a really easy procedure, because the fountain has only three main parts. To assemble you just have to line up the housing with the top part, then put it all together.
- Circulating fresh water is naturally appealing to your pet
- Replaceable charcoal filter for clean and purified drinking water
- Huge bowl with big drinking area
- Made of premium high grade stainless steel
- 128 oz capacity (3.78L)
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Modern design that fits in any home interior
- Filters continuously purify the water for maximum cleanliness
- Patent pending design
- Safe, low voltage power system.
- 6’(1.82m) long power cord
- Product Dimensions: 4 ¼” H x 12” W x 13.75” L
- Product Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Stainless steel material (easy to clean and keeps the water cool)
- Huge bowl with two big drinking area
- 128 oz. (3.78L) capacity
- Easy to setup
- Easy to clean and change filters
- Not a free-falling system, but still aerates the water
- Modern, elegant design
- Replaceable ultra-quiet pump
- Ideal for cats with feline acne
- Easy to fill
- Ideal for multiple-pet households, even for bigger dogs
- Not a free-falling water stream system
- Needs to change filters often
- Needs to clean regularly
Tips if you choose this fountain
- Make sure that the submersible pump is always under water and don’t let the water sink to a minimum level. Operating the unit with low water level can damage the motor.
- Don’t let it run without filters, the your pet’s hair and debris can get the pump clogged.
- To prevent hard-water buildup and to save filters, fill the bowl with pre-filtered water.
- Clean the unit thoroughly often to prevent moss and bacteria from growing in the fountain.
If you want a relatively big fountain, but at the same time you want a quiet unit then this is a perfect choice for your pet. The circulating water system continuously moves and purifies the water without the loud splashing noises. It’s a good solution for your pets if you want to encourage them to drink more water, but you don’t want to purchase a fountain with free-falling water streams. I recommend this unit for anyone who wants an enduring quality water fountain with big capacity and modern design.